Northern Kentucky Social Security Lawyers
Is a physical and/or mental disability keeping you from working?
If you are sick,
injured, or suffer from a psychological problem your job and income can vanish
just as easily as your health. If you are no longer able to work, Social Security
benefits can help make all the difference to you and your family.
Applying for Social Security benefits can be very confusing and frustrating.
These are some common questions-
- How do I start my case?
- Why was my claim denied? What do I need to do next?
- Why won’t Social Security recognize that I am disabled?
- How long does this process take?
- Am I more likely to get benefits if I have an attorney?
- Can my family qualify for benefits?
- How long will I be able to get benefits?
- What else can I do?
The answers to these questions vary from person to person. Greg Kriege has
been helping people qualify Social Security benefits in Northern Kentucky for
almost three decades. He will analyze your claim, develop a plan to go forward,
file the necessary paperwork, obtain the medical proof, prepare your case for the
hearing, represent you at that hearing, and even appeal to the US District for the
Eastern District of Kentucky if necessary.
For you to begin your Social Security claim take the following steps-
- File the initial application. This can be done online or in person at your
local social security office.
- If your claim is denied, contact Greg Kriege. A notice of representation
form must be signed, and a request for reconsideration must be filed
- The notice of representation form explains that Greg Kriege’s fee is 25%
of the past due benefits you may qualify for. This means you do not need
to have money up front to get your case started.
For a free initial consultation, contact Greg Kriege using one of the following-